You Catch Him Singing- Mikey

Mikey usually was oblivious and was known to space out during missions and training, and sometimes didn't realize when you were there, today he was practicing his sick moves while you were sitting on the counter with Ice Cream Kitty. 

"Hey you... can I learn your flavor? It's brand new, but now it's in the paper. All I seem to see, must be something underneath." Mikey came sliding into the kitchen, blasting his music and twirling around. 

"Take two, I'm still trying to figure out what makes you... hard on the call, I guess it comes from your heart cause when your head's on straight, you take your time must be something about the things you love." He spins again and you giggle, making him notice you. The bass drops and so does Michelangelo, he spins on his shell, standing up and pointing at you. 

"Fire when the strobe hits you.... you." He slides you off the counter, still singing the words and you laugh, knowing that you can't dance as well as Mikey. 

"Bet you're looking for something new... ooooooooh.." You start singing along as Mikey freestyles and pops and locks.

"I feel the heat when you're staring from across the room.... I dare you play your cards boy don't you know I'm a trendsetter too?" He points at you again and now you start dancing, spinning around and dropping it low. 

"Fire from across the room! Bet you're looking for something new...." You start using a chair as a prop now, getting into it as you fling yourself across it, using it for balance as you dip it towards the ground. 

"Fire when the strobe hits you.... you." 

Mikey stops singing and marvels at you when you bring the chair  back up and slide across the floor to him, where he catches you in his arms. 

"Well that was.... unexpected." He admits and you smile and grin. 

"But did you like it?" You ask and he laughs, giving you a kiss. 

"I loved it." He tells you. 

(The song in this chapter was TRNDSTTER by Black Coast Go look up this song because I'm slightly obsessed with it at the moment. )