He gets hurt-Mikey

After school you texted Mikey.

"Hey, can I come over?" You asked, placing your phone down and turning your radio up. You changed out of your school uniform and into a pair of shorts and a tank top. After wiggling the shirt over your head you got your reply from Mikey.

"Of course Angelcakes." He said. Slipping A pair of shoes on you stepped out onto the fire escape and put your head phones in, walking the few blocks until you saw the man hole cover and then you went down into the lair.

"Hello?" You called, not seeing anybody. You hopped the turn style and walked around. Suddenly Raph appeared.

"(Y/n)!" He seemed surprised.

"Is everything okay?" You couldn't ignore the worried look on his face.

"I.... Uh...." He looked down and rubbed his neck.

"Is Mikey okay?" You asked, suddenly panicked. Raph paled. You couldn't catch your breath.

"Where is he? What happened?" You asked and Raph looked worried.

"Hey..... Hey it's okay.... It's okay." Raph pulled you into a hug, although you could tell he was uncomfortable.

"What happened?" You asked again after regaining your composure.

"Okay... If I tell you I need you to promise to handle it better than this." He says, a little bit frustrated. 

"Okay." You promise, nodding your head.

"Okay.... Mikey.... Was pushed off of a building today. We were fighting the krang when one of the guys shoved him off a roof, he didn't catch himself and... When he hit the ground his shell cracked. He's gonna be okay, it's gonna heal but it's gonna be a while.... Wait." He suddenly pauses.  "Did Mikey tell you to come over?"

"Yeah." You nod, holding your head tightly. Raph lets loose a loud, disappointed sigh.

"Well, I guess you'd better go see him, he's in his room." He says, leading the way.