How you meet Human!AU- Raph

You were at a concert for (your favorite band). You were going kind of crazy, actually, waving your arms and flailing around, you had lost your group in the ruckus and now you were almost at the very front of the stage. They were singing your favorite slow song, and you just couldn't help it, you started singing along. Suddenly you felt a big body slam into you

"Oi! Watch it mate!" You yelled at it, before realizing it was a very cute boy. He was tall, muscular and dark, with abercombie model features, he had a lip piercing, a nose piercing and multiple piercing on his ear, he was wearing a red top, which gave full view to his muscular arms, covered with tattoos.

"I'm sorry." He huffed, his eyes too green to be real. You stopped for a moment, mouth agape before he laughed.

"I'm joking. I'm sorry, I get flustered when I'm around pretty girls." He smirks and you blush.

"What's your name?" He tries yelling over the music. 

"It's (y/n)!" You shout back, pleased. 

"Raph!" He tells you. 

"I love this song!" You tell him, and he laughs, and starts singing along, both of you swaying to the beat, before the music stops. 

"Hey um... did you come here with anyone?" He asks, looking genuine. 

"No,  I took the A-train here." You admit, starting to walk off. 

"Hey... can I take you out for a drink sometime?" He asks and you smile shyly. 

"Maybe... " You don't turn your head around. Suddenly, he appears in front of you, trapping you between him and the wall.

"Can I take you home? It's not very safe for a pretty girl to take the train home this late at night." He smirks.

"Sure, Raph." You look down and blush, as he pushes himself away from the wall, and grabs your hand. 

"Thank you, for allowing me the pleasure." He says and you smile warmly at him.

This is Jai Brooks from the Jakosonakians look them up fam they are fresh AF