How you meet- Mikey

"Bruh! Did you see that?" You tell to your best friend, taking your helmet off and shaking your hair loose.

"Yeah..." They sigh, picking up their board with a smile. "Don't get too cocky, that was only your second time on a skateboard, and you fell off of it." They smirk, offering you a hand to help you up, you take it and then grab your board.

"I'm hungry." You complain and they give you a look.

"Fine, find us a place to sit and I'll get us some pizza." They say and skate off. You look around and find a table near a few shady trees, twilight is here so you shrug on your favorite hoodie and walk happily over to the table. You're scrolling through your music, when Avril Lavigne comes up with What the Hell?

You smirk and sing along to the words when you hear a voice behind you.

"Hey dude, I saw you earlier, you might stay on your board if you keep your feet closer together." It says.

"Huh?" You ask, turning around. Behind you is a hulking turtle, with an orange mask and pookah shells with sunglasses dangling from them, he's holding a pair of nunchucks.

"Oh, okay." You say, a bit stunned.

"MIKEY!" You hear somebody yell.

"That's my call!" He smiles and winks.

"See ya around!" He runs off. Turning back to your table you see a piece of paper.

Call me for some skate tips dude!
898-5555-23457 (obvi fake number) -Mikey.

You blushed and stuffed the paper in your pocket before your friend came back with two pieces of pepperoni pizza.