He breaks up with you- Donnie

"No! That's absolutely not right!" You announce as Donnie shows you the new formula for something he's been working on. 

"What? You're crazy, of course it is." He tells you, annoyed, taking the paper back. 

"No, you forgot to carry the comma and there's a huge error in the margins." You say, trying to point out the flaws. 

"I'm sorry, but what was the score you got on the last math test?" He asks, a low blow considering that it was the worst you had ever done. 

"I'm going to pretend you never said that." You tell him, looking back at the paper. 

"Look, the point is that you don't know what you're talking about. Why don't you go look in a mirror some more?" He shoots back. Feeling like you had been slapped, you pedal back. Did Donnie really think you were that vain? Waiting for him to take it back, you just sit there. 

"Or maybe you've looked in the mirror already today. Perhaps you'd rather have me paint your nails? Or do your hair? Pathetic. Why don't you do something useful?" He scoffs. Looking back at the paper. 

"Donnie. I'm leaving." You announce, sweeping your stuff into your bag, trying not to cry. 

"Oh, it's because I'm a mutant isn't it? Isn't that it? Huh?" He yells, looking at you. 

"I couldn't care less that you are a mutant, but right now. You are a monster." You spit, turning on your heel and leaving the lair.