How you meet Human!AU- Mikey

You were at the skate park, trying to practice some moves when you caught the eye of a cute guy at the other side of the park. You glared at him, trying to make him look away, but he just grinned, revealing endearing dimples. 

"Hey... you good?" Your friend asked you, patting your shoulder, and snapping you out of your stupor. 

"Hmm, yeah." You were still staring at the kid from across the park, he was CUTE, and now he was doing some gnarly flips on his skateboard. He stopped and noticed you staring, he winked at you and started heading towards you. 

"Oh yikes." You muttered, and hopped on your skateboard, and hit the half pipe, you were doing solid, no fancy footwork or anything, but you were feeling pretty good about your work when you were done. 

"Nice." A voice said behind you, you yelped turned around ,running smack into a solid hunk of flesh. 

"Ooof." He breathed out as both of you crashed to the ground. 

"Oh, I'm sorry." You giggled, extending your hand to him. 

"Oh no worries, my fault for scaring you." He chuckled, and now both of you were standing up, he was even cuter up close, if that was possible. Both of you stood for a minute, staring at each other before you coughed. 

"So uh, what's your name?" You asked, picking up your board. 

"Mikey." He responded, also picking up his board. 

"(y/n)." You responded, and he blushed a little, which you pretended not to notice. 

"That's a pretty name." He said, and moved towards you a little. 

"Like that? You should hear my number." You laughed and he laughed too. 

"You know, maybe I should. Can I treat you to pizza?" He asked and you pretended to think about it for a minute. 

"Sure, you can make up for making me fall over." You smiled as both of you started walking away.

"Oh, don't be dramatic." He laughed, gently pushing you.

"Oh honey, that's all I am." You started laughing , and he stare at you for a minute, before joining in too. 

And of course, this is the very very very lovely Evan Peters, my heart and soul and the most precious bean on the planet