Co-workers Human!AU- Raph

You worked all day with kids, which seemed weird, given your leather boots and wild hair, but the kids loved you and your boss loved you, which helped you get through everyday. Your co-worker, another big and burly dude, with a few tattoos, the kids loved him as well, and you enjoyed working with him, you liked his snarky attitude and his easy smiles. 

"Hey... uh... (y/n)?" You heard Raph ask, as you were loading up all the kiddos with their snacks, and backpacks, sending them off to their houses. 

"Yeah Raph?" You replied, zipping up the jacket of the little boy in front of you, he giggled when you reached his neck and you gave him a few more pokes in the belly while he laughed. Raph smiled at you, and you moved on to the girl next to the small boy in front of you, you gave her a bag of cookies and tugged her pigtails. 

"Miss (y/n)?" She asked and you squatted down in front of her. 

"Yeah sweetie?" You asked and she smiled. 

"Is Raph gonna ask you on a date soon?" She asked and you smiled, looking out of the corner of your eye, you saw Raph smile, although he was blushing bright red. 

"I dunno kiddo, maybe he will." You smiled and she looked at Raph. 

"I saw him drawing hearts around your name on his paper." She blurted out and Raph groaned, blushing even redder. 

"Oh, is that so?" You asked, looking at Raph, and you felt your cheeks heating up. 

"Mmmmhhmmm." She said matter-of-factly. "So, it probably means he loves you." She shrugged and then you giggled, moving on. As soon as the last kids were gone you turned to Raph, sidling up to him and playing with the collar on his jacket. 

"So... what were you gonna ask me?" You smirked and he ran a hand through his dark hair. 

"Uh.... I was gonna ask what you were doing this weekend." He admitted and grinned, showing off a chipped tooth. 

"Well...since I'm free after work, I think we should do something." You offered and he grinned broadly. 

"I.... I'd like that." He said and you giggled, planting a kiss on his cheek. 

"I would too... Mr. Heart-doodles." You smirked and he blushed. 

"Yeah.... if we could uh, just forget that ever happened." He muttered, and you smirked, as you walked off. 

"Not a chance in hell Hamato." You looked over your shoulder and winked.