Chapter 32: Ghosts of Girlfriends Past? Ha! Then I'm a GhostBuster

Only 3 words popped into my thought. WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!? "Sorry, I don't know if I heard you right" I responded, giving her the benefit of a doubt, but if I did then I am gonna go crazy on this bitch. And yes that is both literally and figuratively because she is a she-wolf. "You heard me right you slut, I want my mate back". I glanced at my mother-in-law who looked about ready to pounce on her. It was so silent if a pin dropped you could hear it.

"Is this some kind of joke?"

The realization hadn't hit that this un-mated she-wolf was serious until she pulled down her shirt to reveal a mark. WITH HIS NAME ON IT! My wolf was far past enraged, she was out for the kill and I was right along with her. The whole time I was deciding whether I wanted to punch her in the face or shoot her in the foot, she stood there cussing and screaming about their relationship. "Are you listening bitch?"

I am going to kick her ass. "Stop this now. You are not his mate get that through your thick skull child!" Rosa said with a powerful tone. For an older woman, she can really take command, I might need to get some lessons because that will be useful as a Luna. With a scoff, she flew head on with a punch aiming for my face. Like I said aiming. Without making it half way I grabbed her wrist, twisting it behind her back and throwing her to the floor. With my knee locking her shoulder to the ground I retorted, "Okay first of your posture is horrible and you are a bad fighter so stick to the whole 'all bark no bite' slogan"

She squirmed and added a few slurred words to her response. Once again I glanced at her shoulder where the mark emblem was. Is it fake? From far away it resembled a mark, but up close it was clearly a tattoo. Obviously, a fresh tattoo being that the new ink smell still lingered and around the edges it was red from irritation.

A growl startled everybody. Could this possibly get worse? Yes. Yes, it can. A male wolf that I had no idea who he has pushed me off of her. He hovered over her protectively then turned to me. "How dare you attack her!"

"What? Whoa dude I didn't even harm her. She went to punch me and me- ah" he grabbed my neck and pinned me to the floor. "Get off of her Jack! she is telling the truth." No matter how much Rosa yelled (or hit him with a pan) his grasp grew tighter around my neck. 'Red! What's going on?' Daniel's strained voice entered my head.

'busy with unwanted guests' I grunted

There is no need to bother him, I can handle these idiots on my own. What kind of leader would I look like if I always needed to be protected? Mentally I blocked Daniels questions and worked my attention on kicking butt. This time, my nails will come in handy. How may you ask? I poked him in the eyes. Believe it or not, that can seriously hurt somebody. That gave me just enough time to roll to safety and gain air as Rosa helped me up. She handed me the still hot metal skillet. How could he still be conclusions if she conked him on the head with this?

In a rush Daniel was on him and angry. Nobody should ever see him when he is angry because that is a scary sight. "Daniel, wait you're going to kill him." Technically, he wasn't the threat, he was only protecting his mate who is both a liar and butt hole. The clock is ticking. "Johnny! Please help me get him off" I pleaded. As soon as I went to stop them my hair was pulled back. "I am getting what I want" she screamed like a brat.

Bitches always go for the freaky hair! Do they not know how to fight with decency? Even if she would have punched me that would have been more honorable. "You...need....some....serious help!" By now I was bored with her stupidity and used the skillet to bash her in the head. One hit was all it took and it was loud enough to stop everything in the house. Johnny and another man held Daniel from finishing the kill, the other guy laid on the floor barely breathing, Rosa held down whatever-this-crazy-chicks-name-is, and I stood in the middle of it with a pan in my hand. That's how we do it Bolton style.