Chapter 28: The BloodRed Pack (Part 1)

I shifted on the bed, my vision started to clear up and so did the room around me. It was a plain cell down underneath the house. From above I could hear the thuds of footsteps moving around and clanks of pans. It has to be passed midday. My hands were cuffed to a foot of chain that centered in the middle of the cell and my ankles were connected.

This is definitely going to be a pain in the butt to get out of. I tugged at the chain to see how tight it was. 'This is too strong to break by force'. Loud footsteps came closer to the cell and a shadowy figure emerged from the dark. "So you're the 'Deadly Rose'? Pretty pathetic if you ask me" he said. "Why don't you unchain me and I'll show you what pathetic is" I growled.

Samuel placed near the cell door with a grin.

"How did you even get out?"

"You killed my mate. Wouldn't it be fair? After killing those I cared bout you need to pay"

"Samuel, please it isn't too early to stop this. You know what would happen if the humans found out about us, your pack keeps attacking people, the rogues. Many people will die." I pleaded, "Please"

He slammed his fist into the cage. "Did my dad beg for his life like that? When you killed him in cold blood. Do you ever fill any regret? All of this is for my father. He was set on ruling all of the packs here and I was to be his successor. I was supposed to rule over all with my mate by my side, but I can't because you slaughtered them!"

"I didn't kill him out of cold blood, it was in self-defense because he killed my parents and was going to kill me"

He turned his back to me, "You f*cking b*tch.... Lying will get you nowhere! There is no stopping me, I will take over all of the packs and wipe your family of filth out. With the rogues and vampires on my side I will ride of all worthless weaklings". I knew the vampires had something to do with this. What are you up to Samuel, I thought to myself. Not much of this made any sense though. What would the vampires want with a war like this? 'Well they are into the whole blood and guts thing, that could be a possible reason. War is their favorite thing when it comes to living amongst the humans' Your right, but it doesn't really add up all that well.

'He is infected' my wolf inquired. I looked closer and saw the change. His eyes were sunken, skin a shade paler, and he was thinner. "Samuel.....You aren't right in the mind...please just calm down..." I said softly. He looked at me and laughed like a mad man.

"My mother always told me a man who hits a woman is a coward" he laughed again and glared at me, "But she never said he couldn't command somebody else to do the job for him"

A girl stepped out from the shadows and purred with satisfaction. She chuckled darkly and pulled out the bat. "This is going to be fun". She yanked open the cell door and came closer. That's when it all started...

Daniel's POV

"Sir, we have confirmed the suspicions and caught a vampire east of the town" a spotter detected. "Good, inform the other warriors to get ready, we attack at dawn" I commanded. Johnny sat across from the desk and ordered the scout to leave. "Daniel, what happens if they do proceed with the threat?"

I sighed. A few days ago the rogues sent another note to me personally. "I sent her to the safe house for a reason. There is no way they can get through with our warriors standing guard." 'If they do I will shred their hearts out and shove them down their throats.'

"I know you would, I would do the same" he leaned back against his seat. "What are your plans now? Plan A or Plan B" he asked.

"If all goes well we follow through with the plan. The other packs have alliances with us and have patrols waiting for the command. Prepare the eastern troops"