Introduction/Mission

Hey, guys! This is a little experimental project myself and Isaac made up. Inspired by Project7 (P7), a worldwide school club dedicated to sharing God's word in a fun way, PW is basically the same idea.. just on Wattpad instead.

Every week or so hopefully, I or Isaac or someone will make a little sermon, with the intent of teaching, inspiring and leading Christians and anyone interested in the club and in God's word. We hope that someone will be inspired to use their own profiles as a way to witness, which means just to tell other people who God is and what He's done for you. We also hope that someone who is interested in learning more about God and His word can come here and do just that in a fun way.

First and foremost, we hope to change the world. The Bible says that we can improve the world in powerful ways through Jesus. In fact, the same Jesus that healed hundreds of people from everything, ranging from blindness and sickness to demon-possession and even death, said that we can do more than He did on earth!

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
John 14:12‭-‬13 KJV

We want people to be baptized in Jesus name as the Apostle's did, filled with the Spirit, and we want them to go out into the world and show others the same love!

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Matthew 28:19‭-‬20 KJV

If I were to make an official mission statement, it would be something like this: We hope to make a platform to teach, lead and inspire people around the world, to encourage them to become leaders of their communities and followers of God, to suggest moral following of the Holy Scriptures as the only way to live, and to show that God is not some distant creator out there in space, but instead a personal friend and father.

I'll finish this chapter on this note: Jesus made us because He loves us, and wants to have a relationship with us. PW wants to explore that, and encourage both those who already know Jesus personally and those who haven't yet, to find out just exactly what that means.

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his Lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
John 15:13‭-‬16 KJV