"Its not funny, its just been a month since Rachel and Finn break up I can't just tell her I like her already she is still recovering from her pain on the break up" I explained to Quinn.

"You have a point there, I thought you like her cause you look at her different like you love her" She said, I sighed.

"That obvious huh, look Quinn I am still figuring out what am I feeling towards Rachel but I think I am starting to like her please don't tell anyone especially to Finn" I beg her.

"Silly Puck, I won't tell everyone that you like Rachel you have to do that on your own but I hope you two have an happy ending just like Finn and I" She said, I smiled and look at Rachel again

"Me too Quinn, for now I am here for her whenever she needs me" I said she smiled.

Quinn POV

I was talking to Puck about Rachel when Anneliese came and throw a slushie on me.

"Oh you just didn't throw a slushie on me" I said wiping the slushie away in my eyes.

"I just did consider this a warning maybe Finn is yours right now but I will get him from you he doesn't deserve a slut like you" She said and slap my face.

"Anneliese stop, don't hurt Quinn" Puck tried to stop her when Rachel came and try to calm Anneliese down too.

"You can say everything you want but I didn't force Finn to love he did it on his own and you remever this whatever you do or say you won't have him cause Finn is mine not yours but mine, sure I maybe pregnant to someone but I am not a cazy wild bitch like you who can't tamed herself because being jealous that the only man he loved want someone else" I said and slap her twice.

"Don't push me to hard Quinn cause eventhough you are pregnant I will still hurt you" She said trying to loose Pucks grip.

"You want to hurt me?, bring it I am not scared of you" I said.

"Will you two please stop there is no sense hurting eachother" Rachel said but we didn't listen to her.

"Maybe you should get Finn here cause I can't hold Anneliese any longer" Puck said to Rachel, Rachel was about to leave when Anneliese finally loose Pucks grip and grabs my hair.

"Let go of me you bitch" I said trying to grab her hair too.

"Quinn!" Finn shout running towards us he grab Anneliese hand to release her hand in my hair and pulls me away from her and hug me.

"What do you think you are doing Anneliese, she is pregnant the babies might get hurt and didn't I tell you you are wasting time on wanting me to be yours cause Quinn is who I want not you if you are thinking that I am still the same guy you knew before well think again cause I change plus I won't like you anyway" Finn said confronting Anneliese.

"Argh, I am the one who is hurt here, why are you getting mad at me you are just confuse Finn, she will just hurt you she us pregnant with someone else and you are stupid enough to accept her but it doesn't matter I still love you" Anneliese said, she is so irritating only if she know that Finn is the father of this babies.

"That is what you called love, the feeling you don't have cause face it Anneliese no one loves you and you could stop daydreaming that one day I would love you cause that won't happen, so leave us alone, come on babe lets go" Finn said grabbing my hand and walking to our next class, Puck and Rachel follow us.

After class

Puck POV

"Can you believe Anneliese can be hot and wild at the same time" Puck joked.