"You're not allowed to play tag inside." She stated shaking her head.

"But I want to." He stood up and stomped his foot.

"No." I stated.

"Yes." He shot back crossing his arms and pouting.

"You can pout all you want." I replied and Lauren giggled causing me to give her a look through the screen. "It's not going to change anything."

"I hate you!" He yelled surprising me and Mason.

I quickly ran down the hallway towards his room and slammed the door. The  loud noise travelled through the house causing Mason to start crying. I picked him up from beside me and held him in my arms.

"He doesn't mean that." Lauren said once I'd calmed the baby enough that I could hear her.

"I guess." I sighed running a hand through my hair.

"It's late." She suggested as I continued rubbing the boys back. "He's tired."

"We were playing hide and seek a few minutes ago." I explained. "But I mean we can't really play tag inside."

"Don't feel bad." She sighed. "He's got to learn that he can't do whatever he wants. Melissa said she's having a hard time teaching him that."

"Do you spend a lot of time here when I'm gone?" I asked giggling a little.

"What else am I supposed to do?" She giggled herself as I picked up my phone noticing steady breathing against my chest. "The kids are cute."

"When they aren't telling you that they hate you." I stated. "He asked where you were earlier too. You're more fun."

"You'll be fine." She smiled. "Just go tell him he can have ice cream."

"Melissa said no sweets after seven." I replied raising an eyebrow.

"Then give him something else and turn on movie." She told me. "He'll fall asleep."

"When did you become a kid expert?" I laughed.

"Kids just love me." She grinned.

"Do you really still want four of these things?" I pointed to the boy now asleep on my shoulder.

"Four?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows. "I only wanted two."

"Well then are you sure you want two?" I laughed.

"We can talk about this later." The brunette laughed. "After you've made up with your nephew."

"Yeah, I should probably go check on him." I looked up toward the hall.

"I should go to sound check with the girls and get ready for the show." She stated. "I'll call you tomorrow, okay?"

"Sure." I smiled standing up with Mason asleep in my arms. "I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled before hanging up the call.