Chapter 71

Celeste and Harry were on their honeymoon in Hawaii. It was warm and the waters were clear plus it was just an amazing place.

They had a few nights already together as newly weds. They were going to be heading home soon. And Harry would be getting to work with his solo music while the band was taking a break and his movie deal. He still had his long hair for now and Celeste loved running her fingers through his soft, curly hair.

That night they were feeling really in love.

Harry carried Celeste into the room and laid her on the bed surrounded by the canopy that was around it the door was open and the air smelled amazing for the night.

(Smut)

Harry kissed her lips and then pulled her bottom lips in between his teeth and pulled so gently. She let out a soft moan and reached for his shirt and pulled the at the t-shirt to pull him closer to her. He left go of her bottom lip and he looked at her with green eyes full of love for the woman in front of him.

"You know I love you so much babe".

"Yes Harry and I love you too so so much".

"Can we not use a condom tonight? And are you still taking your birth control?"

"I'm way ahead of you sweetheart. I know how much you want kids and so do I. I want them just as much as you".

"God I love you so much".

Harry took his or hers shoes off and started on her skirt and unwrapped it from around her waist and then her bandeau top. Til she lay naked under him and she took her time on taking his clothes off and took his body in.

She ran her fingertips over the tattoos he adorned and he gently started sucking and biting at her neck. Making love bites on her neck and skin, down her chest and marking her breasts with his teeth and lips.

"Mine. You'll always be mine. My heart, my soul, my everything darling love and baby".

"Harry I need you. Please".

"Whatever my love wants".

He bit and kissed his way down her stomach to her pubic bone being bare. He kissed her there and smiled at the sounds she was making.

"Did you wax for me baby girl?"

"Yes".

"You didn't have to. I don't mind".

Harry spread her legs apart as much as they would go and he slid his tongue and finger inside and tasted her. Celeste jerked and tried to close her legs but he held them aside and hummed against her.

"Harry. I'm going to cum soon".

"Go ahead darling".

She came with a shout of his name and gripped his hair tight.

"Baby you feel better now?"

"I need more Harry".

"Of course. Going to make a baby hmm. Going to watch you carry our children in your belly and I'm going to take care of our family".

He gripped himself and slowly stroked himself a bit before slowly entering her and pushed deep inside her before pulling out. He tucked his face into her neck as he thrusted faster and faster and felt her clench around him and after she let go so did he. They lay there for a while catching their breaths.

"I hope I am pregnant with our child Harry. You'll make a good dad".

"We will live happily ever after too. Just like you wanted to".

There is an epilogue after this and then it will be the end.