Chapter 53

Harry

I woke up the next morning and felt around the bed but my eyes popped open when the bed was cold and empty.

Did she leave already. Please no. Please let her be here now. At least let me say goodbye to her one last time.

I got up and noticed a note on my table.

Dear Harry,

Thank you for all the wonderful moments and last night was amazing. It was bittersweet but amazing. I didn't wanna wake you to say goodbye so I decided to write this letter. I'm crying no sobbing writing this. I love you Harry Styles. I got to know the real you and I'm so happy you let me know you. I'm so proud of everything you've done and will do. I'll miss us. I'll miss you so much. You'll do great things without me Harry. You have to move on and make me proud of you. I'll never forgot you Harry. Your literally an angel. I still have your letter you gave me at the St. Louis concert. That concert feels like it's been forever ago. There's so much I wanna say to you in this letter but I'd be here a long while writing this and I'd miss my flight. Be good Harry and maybe one day we will see each other again. And Harry don't let anyone tell you what to do or how to live your life. I love you so much Harry. I'll never ever forget you baby.

With all my love,
Celestine

Fuck I threw my lamp and not caring I broke it against the wall. Fucking management took her away. Took away my happiness. My future.

I broke down crying on the floor in just sweatpants.