Chapter 52

Listen to love you goodbye for this and this will be in 3rd person. This is supposed to be a mix between sweet and pure smut but remember they aren't allowed to have any sort of romance so this is their last time together.

Harry felt his heart breaking with every word that was coming out of her mouth but he couldn't keep her from changing her mind. She was set on this. She was set on leaving him and their future behind. He didn't want her leaving. But mostly he didn't want to not have her love. That was hard. He loved her so much. He had a promise ring he was going to give her tonight to promise his love to her. He didn't expect her to be breaking up with him.

"Harry. Say something please."

"What do you want me to say?"

"Anything. I hate the silence".

"Ok how about we stay in a relationship. Is that too much to ask to have you in my heart. You already stole mine. And I don't even want it back but your being selfish and keeping it because I gave it to you."

"I'll let you have my heart Harry. You already own it. But I don't wanna be in the way of your career. It's more important than me".

"No. Your more important to me. Fine, it's over after tonight at least I can love you while I can before you leave tomorrow."

Celeste took the suitcases off the bed. And Harry was quick to kiss her lips. He kissed them with such passion and intensity. It was these kisses that made Celeste's hands reach for his back but only to be met with Harry still wearing a shirt.

"Take your shirt off Harry. I want to remember every little tattoo on your body. All the art and stories on your skin. Let me memorize you".

He let her take his shirt off and he met her lips again as she ran her hands over his arms and chest, torso and stomach. Harry bit her bottom lip and she whimpered softly. He pulled apart not wanting to. He could kiss her for hours, even days. Her lips were so soft and her mouth sweet. He'd always remember her kisses. Those were the best he's ever had.

"Baby, I need you to focus ok", Celeste spoke softly to him as she ran her thumb over his cheek. He kissed the pad of her thumb.

"I want to remember you too baby. I'll remember how soft your lips are and how sweet your mouth is", Harry spoke softly trying not to cry.

"I know baby. We have the present for the time being."

"Ok love. Let me help you undress".

She let him take off her shirt which was actually his, and he tossed it in the floor of the room. He noticed she wasn't wearing a bra as he peppered kisses as he had taken off her shirt.

"No bra baby. I love you like this. Your bare breasts under my shirt. Knowing your nipples are pressing against the fabric sometimes". He ran the pad of his thumbs over her nipples that had started to harden the minute the cool air has hit them. "I love how sensitive they are when I play with them. How hard they can get for me". He heard her whine as he toyed with them. He loved hearing the sounds she made whenever he touched any part of her body.

She loved the way he could make her feel like a goddess. He'd worship her body and her soul. She'd miss this. She'd miss his touch. She'd miss him and all of his kindness and just she could feel all the emotion building up as she moaned his name as he took her left nipple into his mouth and made the act so sensual. And dirty at the same time.

"Jump baby girl." He held her up as she wrapped her legs around his torso. She ran her fingers through his long hair as they kissed so passionately. He carefully laid her on the unmade bed as they continued their heated kisses. They finished getting undressed slowly, trying to enjoy the others skin and memorize every detail of the other.

"Harry. I need you". 

Harry looked down at his world. He felt his eyes tearing up as he nodded.

"I know baby. I need you too".

Harry slowly kissed her as he knew this was the last night that they'd make love. This was the last time he'd hold her and touch her skin.

"I'm ready when you are Harry", she spoke softly already crying.

"Don't cry doll". Harry slowly entered her.

"Harry", she moaned softly feeling him.

He tucked his face in her neck leaving love bites and marks into her skin letting her know she'd always be his. Sadly he knew they'd fade eventually no matter how many or how hard he sucked on her skin.

They held on to each other as they held this last moment as lovers close. They fell asleep in tears and as close as their bodies allowed.

This was very emotional to write.