Chapter 39

Celeste
Kinky a bit

I woke up to Harry kissing my neck. I softly moaned as his lips touched a certain part of my neck. I admit I loved waking up to that and also to Harry being hard. I could feel him on my thigh and I pressed him closer to me.

"I'm so happy your awake I need something baby. You were pressed up against me and kept moving".

"Just keep moving against me hun that should help."

"I didn't mean to wake you babe but I just couldn't help it anymore I can't stop thinking about last night."

"Your fine Harry and neither can I but I'm gonna take care of you".

"No I wouldn't feel right knowing you weren't getting anything out of this".

"Ok go in my suitcase and open it and in the large pocket I have some things".

"Ok be right back".

I saw Harry go towards my suitcase and the thought of him finding my things make me bite my lip and I slowly reached the waistband of my sweats and started playing with myself.

"Well well looks like someone is a naughty girl". I looked up and not stopping. "Playing with yourself to the thought of what I found hmm. When were you gonna tell me baby. I could've used these last night."

"I got them for you to use them on me Harry".

"Have you used them yet darling".

"N-no. Waiting for you".

"That's so hot darling. And you found one that's as long and thick as mine. How did you know".

"I guessed the thickness I knew the size. I know Liam is 11. You'd be surprised what I know Harry".

"Mmm someone's got a mouth right now. I grabbed some handcuffs too are they yours babe?"

"Avery let me have them. Said they were for us".

"I'll have to thank her. You still touching yourself to the thought of me using toys on you. I didn't know you were such a dirty girl buying these for us. I'm going to get you more darling and you can fuck yourself on them or I can get you some remote controlled vibrating panties and watch you or hear you loose yourself".

Fuck this was so hot hearing what was coming out of Harry's mouth. I knew he wasn't really innocent but knowing he was a kinky fuck turned me on such damn much I could feel it.

"Harry I need something my fingers aren't doing it".

"I'll take care of you love". He slowly took of my sweats and looked at my lower half licking his lips. "Mmm someone's wet let's see how wet". I felt his fingers inside me and he flicked my clit a few times and I let out a loud moan as he twisted it. "Your little clit is so swollen babe. You need some attention and your soaked. Fuck this is just so hot. I'm so fucking hard for you right now angel".

"Harry...please", I whimper.

"Oh angel. I'm gonna take good care of my baby."

I felt him take off my underwear and he find the dildo and coated it with my fluids. I've never done this before so it was going to be new. "Just relax love. I promise I'll make this good for you". He ran it up and down my slit and slowly pushed it inside.

"Mmm Harry".

"You like it darling?"

"Yes. Just imagine it's me babe".

"Mmm".

He pushed in and out a few times slowly then a bit faster. He pulled it out and grabbed the vibrator it was long too. He slipped it inside and turned the setting on to low.

"Mmmm baby".

"Are you ok I'm not hurting you am I?"

There was my caring man.

"No it feels really good but I don't want a toy to make me come I want you these are for when your gone".

"Oh baby girl".

He kneeled down at the foot of the bed and ate me out.

"Harry-".

"I know baby".

With a few more flicks of his tongue I was done for and Harry cane untouched.