Chapter 17

Celeste
I've been settled in this house for almost a week now and it's been nice. Swimming and seeing dad work on his music things and he's been letting me play with it. I love being here. It feels like an actual family vibe. I told my dad about mom and how she stopped paying for my apartment and after I refused to let him pay for a new one in fall, he was getting me an apartment if I wanted one. He wanted me to live here since I'm graduating in the spring. I'll have to see about that.

Things with Harry have been going good. We're still doing our two to three times a day calls. Most of the days I could tell he was tired and even though I've told him if he didn't call me when he was really tired it was ok. He claims he couldn't sleep unless I tucked him in. The same is with me but I knew it was hard on him with the touring and the concerts. I couldn't sleep either unless he called but I wouldn't tell him that his sleep was more important than mine. It's crazy how much I cared for him when we weren't even actually dating.

It's almost the end of the first week of June. The end of the third week Avery would be coming here and I couldn't wait. I loved this house but it could be lonely at times. Most of the time I'd be in the pool, watching tv or working on music.

Today I was going to the mall to buy some cute clothes I wanted to wait for Avery but I needed some new clothes. Durning summer I loved wearing shorts, skirts and summer dresses. I also needed a new swimsuit. Usually I wore my one piece but I kinda wanted to get a bikini for when Harry got here. Crazy I know but I was buying things I normally wouldn't. And it was because of Harry. I even went to Victoria Secret and bought a lot of new bras and underwear. Even lingerie. Your probably wondering about the money, well my dad gave me his card and told me I could get whatever.

I stopped in the middle of the mall and got some Chinese food. I hear my phone ring and it was Harry.

"Hey love".

"Haz".

"What's up?"

"Not much. Shopping in the mall here".

"Fun".

"Yupp. Where do you play tonight?"

"Madison square garden". (MSG baby)

"Awesome".

"I want to see you".

"Me too".

"I can't wait to spend the nights in that massive pool your dad and fiancé own."

"Just using me for my dad's pool styles". I joke

"Not at all. Well maybe a little". He joked. I gasp playfully.

"Well then".

"What are you shopping for?" He asked.

"Well I was shopping for shorts, skirts and summer dresses but I also found myself in Victoria Secret."

"Oh really".

"Harry I went there because I needed things". I didn't wanna tell him it was because of him.

"Well thanks for putting images in my head".

"I'm going to shop around some more than go home".

"Alright text me".

"I will".

I continued shopping around buying things that I normally wouldn't wear but I did it for Harry.