Chapter 15

Im horrible at time skips and things like that so please bare with me.

Celeste

Well finals week is over so the semester is officially over. Avery had packed up her stuff and had it loaded and she was helping me load up my things I was headed to my dad's house today.

We loaded the last of the boxes and I leave my key on the counter. I look around making sure I grabbed all of my things and when I did I stood in the living room taking in the apartment for the last time.

"We had some great memories here for the past three years didn't we?" I ask.

"Yup first time we tried cooking. We had the fire department over here because of overcooked stove popcorn", said Avery.

"You were the cause of that. I came running out of the shower with my robe on and my hair in a towel". I laughed.

"Those were good times", said Avery.

"Yeah they were".

We walked outside towards my car and Avery was parked next to me.

"I'm gonna miss you these next few weeks Celeste."

"I know. Me too."

"I'll call everyday."

"My phone will be ringing a lot between you and Harry", I laughed.

"I better get going. I'll text you when I get home."

"You better. Drive safe."

"Text me when you make it and drive safe too".

"I will".

We hugged and eventually we were on our way to our homes.