Chapter 29

Celeste
I can't believe I just did what I did to Harry. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't hot and I could feel myself getting turned on. I knew Harry could tell because before I knew it I was gently placed on the bed and he was kissing me so wildly.

I bit his bottom lip and he groaned against my lips and I tangled my hands in his long hair. I looked into his eyes and I couldn't help but get lost in his emerald eyes. I pulled away from his lips.

"Do you know how beautiful you are Harry. Your such an angel". I said playing with a strand of his hair.

"Baby, your the most beautiful woman I've ever seen".

I blushed and felt his hands on my legs rubbing them up and down. His hands burned on my skin but in such a good way. I closed my eyes as I let the feeling of him touching me all in. I felt his lips on my ear.

"Baby let me make you feel good. That's if you want me to".

I thought about it and the image of Harry between my legs had me biting my lip. I looked at him and then my mind had to make a logical statement while my heart needed him. My brain and heart were fighting over this perfect man that held my heart. It's not like we were going all the way. I had to tell him eventually I was a virgin.

"Harry I'm a virgin". I say hiding behind my hair embarrassed as fuck.

I felt him move my hair and kiss each of my fingers on my right hand.

"I don't mind princess. It makes things more special". I felt him lay down next to me on the bed and wrap his strong arms around me. "Thank you for telling me. I want to make it special for you, for us".

I smiled and kissed his nose. I knew there was a reason why I've loved this man for 5 years. He just looks at me and smiles. His smile could make anyone happy but to know he was smiling at me made my heart beat faster. This was the things you read about in fan fiction but here he was. Harry Styles in my life, laying down next to me and holding me in his arms. How did I get to be so lucky. I'd like to think that being a Christian that God had answered my prayers after praying one day I'd be able to call Harry mine and me his.

I felt Harry pull away for a minute or so as he laid his head on a pillow and lay on his back. I turned my body to face his and I laid my head on the sane pillow as his.

"Hi gorgeous", he smiled.

"Hey handsome", I giggled.

He grabbed me pulling me closer to his body and then wrapped an arm around my body.

"Your staying here tonight right?" He asked.

"Course I wanna cuddle my boyfriend".

It still felt a bit weird to call him my boyfriend.

"Good I wanna cuddle with my girl".

I smiled and just stayed still in his arms as he slowly started humming. I felt my eyes start closing and before I fell asleep I heard "sleep tight angel. I'm so happy your mine and I'll always protect you".

I've discovered Halsey and just fuck I've been listening to this one song on repeat for a few days now.