Chapter 32

Slight smut

Harry

We made it home and I was proud of Celeste she got her first tattoo and it looked really good. She couldn't get it wet for at least a couple of days and I told her I'd help her take care of it.

We walked into the house and everyone was staring at us as soon as we walked in the door from across the kitchen.

"We wanna see your tattoo?, said Niall.

"Okay".

She carefully undid the bandage around her forearm. I smiled at seeing it again. It really looked good on her.

"It looks really good", her dad said as she put the bandage back on her arm.

"We're gonna head upstairs now", she said as her friend winked at us.

She grabbed my arm and we headed upstairs to my  room and she shut and locked the door. I laid down on my bed and smiled as she made her way over to me. I wasn't expecting what she did next as I felt her straddle me.

I felt her lips on mine as we kissed. I loved her kisses. So soft and sweet, silky soft and I bet they would feel great around my cock.

I moaned into her mouth slightly at the thought of her mouth wrapped around me. She pulled back.

"Are you ok baby?"

"I'm fine babe".

"You sure because I can feel something else", she giggled.

Fuck.

I could feel myself grow harder in my pants.

"You know I can take care of that?"

"It's okay love. You don't have to".

"I know but I want to but I want to".

"Alright baby".

I felt her kiss me again and I pouted when she got up. But I felt her fingers unbuttoning my shirt and I watched her as I bit my lip.

"Your tats were always good looking on you. Looks like art all over your body. Your just so beautiful Harry. Fuck. I'm so lucky to have you. God gave me you for an angel to watch over me and protect me."

"Baby", my voice comes out huskier then I thought it would.

I reach out for her. I pull her onto my chest and brought her face to mine before I kissed her deeply.

"Harry let me do this".

"Later ok I think I need to show you how much you mean to me and why your the one I don't deserve".

There was a knock at the door.

"Hey guys. Dinner is ready".

We both got up to head down for dinner.