Chapter 6

Avery

I was the first to wake up the next morning. I didn't drink as much as Celeste did. I was the one who helped her to her bed. After the conversation with her mom she drank til she ended up passed out on the floor. I wish her mom wouldn't start these arguments with her. I hated seeing her cry after she got off the phone. She was losing this apartment which she didn't even care about. She always said she was lonely being here by herself anyways. And I'm sure if she really wanted another apartment her dad will help her.

I go into the kitchen and cook up a breakfast for both me and Celeste. I knew she'd be hungry. She had woken up a few times in the bucket I put next to her side of the bed.

I fried up the bacon and made scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese. I put some bread in the toaster. Poured some orange juice and cooked the sausage. I made hash browns and biscuits and gravy.

"Ugh I feel horrible". Said Celeste coming into the living room sitting down on the couch.

"Did you take the pills I set out for you?"

"Yes. Fuck everything hurts".

"I hope you want some breakfast?"

"Course. I'm just incapable of getting up to get it".

"Don't worry I got it".

I brought the food over to the couch and handed a plate to her.

"Thanks girly."

"Your welcome".

"Can you check my Twitter?" She handed me her phone. I went on to Twitter and saw a message. I looked and my eyes widened. It was was Harry Styles. He followed her and messaged her. I looked at her and she looked at me confused. "What?"

"Look at who followed and messaged you".

She took her phone from me and stared at the screen.

"No fucking way. Harry Styles followed me and messaged me. Like holy shit. My dreams are coming true".

"Looks like you've gotten noticed by Senpai". I joked.

"My heart is literally pounding. I'm so happy".

"Well message him back".

C: well hello Harry. So happy I interest you with my simple life.

H: I find it nice. You seem happy so what was with that tweet?

C: my mother and I was drunk.

H: mom trouble?

C: understatement of the century. It's a lot to explain I just can't stand her.

H: well you could always text me and maybe I could help.

C: I doubt that would-wait you said text you?

H: yes love we can talk or text each other. Is that ok?

C: course. I consider it an honor that Harry Styles wants to talk to me.

H: you flatter me Celeste. Anyone here's my number and you can text me back so I'll have your number.

C: ok can't wait.