Chapteter 46

Harry
We started our drive back to my mum's house and I had one hand on the steering wheel and one tangled with her fingers. Celeste looked at me from time to time and smiled at me. We weren't really in any hurry to get back. Yes we wanted to explore love and such but I wanted to just hold her hand as we were getting closer to the house. We were mature adults who knew what we were doing. I was trying to think calming thoughts as I drove thinking anything other and I might just end up taking her in the backseat. I didn't want that for us. Or her.

We made it to the house and I notice that no one else was there. And then I felt her get out of the car and I did too. She leaned against the car waiting for me. I made my way over to her and kissed her softly at first and then I picked her up, holding her up by her bum as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I managed to unlock the door with out looking as we kissed deeper. I threw her jacket into a chair as we made our way upstairs. I held onto her tightly as we walked upstairs.

"I need to use the bathroom", she said when I broke away from our kiss.

"Ok baby doll".

I kicked off my boots and took off my socks before I lit the candles in the room. I folded the covers back and just sat at the end of the bed making sure everything was perfect while she was in the bathroom. I hear the door click and opening. I look up and my breath stops at seeing my baby dressing in black lingerie. She looks so good I could feel my pants tighten a lot.

"Do you like it?" She asked shyly.

"It's beautiful love. Come here please".

She walks over to me and stands in front of me in between my legs. I run my hands all over her body.

"I got this for you a while back".

"How come I've never seen it angel?"

"I dunno".

"You look so sexy in this baby. I like the cute bows. Makes you even sexier. I'm the only one that gets to see you like this. Your mine love. I don't want anyone else but you", I said running my hands up and down her body feeling goosebumps appear on her skin. I felt her move  away and I look up and see her go over to her suitcase for something. She reached into one of the pockets as I felt my pants get even tighter and the thought of what she was grabbing.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her her ass looked so good with the panties she had on they looked small on her but they weren't. She got up and made her way over to me. I didn't see what was in her hands because she sat in my lap and began kissing at my neck. I softly moaned at the feeling of her teeth nipping at my skin.

"What do you have in your hands love?" I asked as I held her in my lap.

"I remember Avery buying this for me for this trip. It's like she knew this was going to happen".

She opened her hand and I saw strawberry edible body paint.

"Oh...love. I'd love to lick that off your body".

"Or I'd rather lick it off of you. Strawberry is my favorite flavor".

"Mmmm is that so baby doll".

"Strip for me Harry then lay on the bed."

"Fuck baby girl".

She got off my lap and I watched her standing in the wall against the wall watching me. I started with my shirt and I unbuttoned it and threw it somewhere in the room. Then I moved onto my pants and took them off. I had my eyes on her the whole time and she licked her lips a few times.

"Keep your underwear on. I just want you on the bed".

I got on the bed and I watched her walk over to me and sit on the bed. She laid on top of me and we made out for a bit before I felt her break the kiss before she put some of the body paint up and down my body. She slowly began to lick it off. I could feel her shake a bit.