Chapter 38

Harry

I heard the alarm on my phone go off. I turned it off before I ran my hand through my hair. I looked down and saw my beautiful girlfriend with her head on my chest. I hated waking her up but I wanted us to be at my mum's as early as we could. I had so much planned for us.

"Baby we gotta get up".

"Aww but I was comfy".

"I know Hun. But we gotta get on the jet so we can go to my mum's.

I had gotten us a jet because I wanted us to travel privately.

"Ok".

We got out of bed and I heard Celeste go into the bathroom to get dressed. I decided on just sweats and a T-shirt I'd change later. I gathered our things together making sure I had everything I had brought with me.

"Love you ready?"

"Yeah I'll change later".

She walked out in the same as me with her hair in a bun. She still looked beautiful.

We made our way downstairs and her dad agreed to take us so her car wouldn't be at the airport. We loaded our bags in the car and we were on our way to the airport.

We made it and after saying our goodbyes we made our way to our private jet and our things were loaded onto the jet as we boarded.

"Baby there's a bed in the back if you wanna head to bed".

"Will you lay down with me Harry?"

"Yeah I'm still pretty sleepy".

We headed back to where the bed was and we laid down. I pulled off my t-shirt and felt Celeste trace my tattoos with her fingers. I brought her hand to my lips and kissed it. Then I brought her hand to my face and kept her hand on my cheek as I laid my head in the palm of her hand.

"I really loved last night. I can't wait til we make love. I bet it'll be so magical".

"I'll make it special princess don't worry. I want this to mean something".

"And it will Harry. Because it's you. Your the most beautiful, kind-hearted, most amazing man I could ever ask for. And I can go on for a while longer about all the other things you are".

"I could tell you a lot of things to but I'll just kiss you".

I leaned over and kissed her as she tangled her fingers in my hair. We both pulled back for air but she yawned.

"Awe someone's sleepy. Let's sleep for a while pumpkin".

"Mmm ok".

I have a lot of things planned for this book I'm still thinking possibly on a sequel but I'm not sure I thought about maybe fitting it all into this book but I'm not sure leave some comments or questions or anything else you wanna add. I'd love if you also vote on this. Please. I'm happy I have a decent number of reads for a start but maybe I can get more. Tell all your friends or whoever. I work really hard on this and I'd like some feedback please😊👍🏻👇🏻

Enjoy your day night morning or evening.