Chapter 66

Harry
I was on my way to the college in an uber I had come pick me up. Traffic was busy and I kept glancing at my phone at the time and her picture. I hope I made it on time.

Finally traffic was less busy and we made it to the college in 15 minutes. I gave the driver an extra tip and snuck my way in after grabbing a program. I made my way into the place and hid among people.

I looked at the program and noticed Celeste was the speaker for her class. It showed her major a little about her and I laughed a bit about how she had me as her favorite memory. I was so happy to be here and to see her and celebrate her accomplishments.

I felt the seats next to me being taken I looked up and saw her dad and step mom.

"Nice to see you in person for once again Harry. ", said her dad.

"Nice to see you too".

"I bet your happy to be here".

"Very sir. I missed her like crazy".

"I bet your proud of her I know we are".

"Very. Sir, I wanted to ask you a question".

"Go right ahead".

"I wanted to ask for you twos blessing to ask your daughter to marry me".

"Harry. Are you wanting to marry my daughter?"

"Yes sir I wanted to ask for your blessing".

"Oh Harry. Of course. Your the best thing that's ever happened to my daughter. When do you plan on asking her?"

"During this ceremony. I asked the university director if she can the last so I can ask her before she walks off with her diploma".

"I'll get it all on tap so you two can show your kids".

"Thank you sir".