Chapter 28

This chapter is kinda dirty so beware

Harry
I laid in bed in just my shorts. I had the window open so the curtains would move slightly with every bit of wind. I was just laying their thinking about Celeste. I heard Niall in there're room so I figured Celeste might come to mine but that hasn't happened yet.

I hear a small knock on the door.

"It's open", I say quietly.

In walks Celeste with a white silk sheer night robe on. I sit up and look at her. She grabs my hands and puts them on the ties and let's go. I gently pull at the ties and watch it open to reveal a nightgown that's shorter then most.

"You like Harry?" She asks quietly.

"Darling I love it. You look so beautiful."

"I bought this not too long ago for you".

I smiled. I grabbed her face gently and kissed her lips softly.

"Lay down with me princess. I'll keep you warm".

She laid down on the bed and I laid down and pulled her closer to me. I felt her breath on my chest as she kissed my tattoos. I gasped as she kissed my butterfly.

"This ones my favorite".

"And whys that?"

"Because not many guys get a butterfly tattoo. And I just really like it".

"There's something I should tell you baby".

"What is it?"

"I'm falling for you so much everyday. Your just so beautiful and.....you chose me".

"Kiss me Harry".

And I did I smashed my lips against hers and felt her kiss me just as hard.

Fuck I've been waiting for us to kiss like this. All this has lead to this and I don't regret it. I pulled away and hovered over her as I began kissing her neck and biting it gently. She's let out soft moans and I could feel the room became so much hotter. She slipped her straps off her shoulder and pulled her gown down slightly so I could see the top of her breasts.

Fuck I could feel myself harden. I ran my hands up her legs and watched for any signs of discomfort. I nipped at her thighs and she gripped my hair softly.

"Baby are you ok with this", I said huskily.

"I don't know Harry. I've never done this".

"Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you". I said kissing her forehead.

"It's not your fault babe. I'm just too innocent".

"Your ok baby. I promise.".

(Play song above)

"Maybe we could just lay here and we can kiss. I love when we do that".

"Anything you want baby. I'll try anything to make you happy".

"You being here makes me happy. You make me happy."

I kissed her so softly I felt her put a little force into the kiss and I grabbed her hand gently and I put her hand on my butterfly tattoo. As the kiss got a bit more heated I felt her hand slide down to the band of my shorts. I could feel her shake a bit so I pulled away from the kiss and looked down at her.

"Are you ok Celeste?"

"Yeah just I can see that your--".

"Babes. It's ok. I just got a little excited", I interrupted her.

"Because of me?"

"Yes baby. Your so beautiful".

"I can help you then since I'm the cause".

"You don't have to princess. I'll take care of it".

"Please Harry. I'll do it I just might then your help".

"Ok baby girl".

I got up to lock the door and I laid back down I slid down my shorts and boxers enough so she could have enough room. I looked over at her and she watched me the whole time. She came closer to me and I gently wrapped her hand around me and I quietly moaned at the feeling of her soft hand.

She slowly started moving at a slow pace I could tell she was nervous so I laid my hand on hers showing how I liked it.

"I'm horrible at this Harry", she sighed.

"No pumpkin. I like it your just not experienced. You do whatever feels right for you and I'll let you know".

She continued and I felt her go a bit faster and I couldn't help but moan. She bit her lip at the sound and I bit mine trying not to buck up into her hand. She was doing pretty well and fuck I wanted her but I had to wait.

I felt myself twitch in her hand once she started playing with the tip of my cock and her fingertips flicked over my slit. I watched her take some of the pre cum and lick it off her finger. And before I knew it I was coming for her with a moan of her name.

"How was that?"

"That was perfect angel. You made me cum pretty hard".  She blushed and I saw her nightgown ride up a bit and I could see a wet spot on her white panties clear as day.

I hope you enjoyed this and I wasn't gonna make this dirty but I figured I'd give you guys maybe one or two chapters that are a bit dirty in hour of 100+ reads. So the next chapter is going to be in Celeste's pov.

Also I wanna see some comments and more votes if you could please especially on what you guys want to see in this story. I plan on making this story pretty long and possibly a sequel. Until next time bye lovelies 💗💗💗💗