Chapter 26

Celeste
I was happy for Avery. She deserved to be happy. And I know she was happy with Niall. They are cute together. Niall had asked her to be his girlfriend two days ago.

I was laying down in my bed listening to music. Harry and Niall were outside playing soccer. I wanted to be inside otherwise I'd be out there with them.

I looked out the open window and watched the trees being lightly blown around. I got lost in my music and closed my eyes.

I felt the bed move and I open my eyes to see Harry laying next to me. I took off my headphones and smiled.

"I didn't mean to wake you up princess".

"It's ok baby. I'm happy to see you. How was your game with Niall?"

"It was fun but I missed you". He kissed my nose.

"Your just too sweet Harry".

"And your just too cute Celeste".

He leaned down and kissed me gently. I ran my fingers through his long, silky hair. I felt him kiss me deeper and I kissed him deeper. It wasn't messy or forced it was passionate and slow. Kissing him was so amazing. His lips were so soft and felt good pressed against mine.

We pulled apart and he laid back down next to me. He kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers through mine.

"I still can't believe your here", I say taking his hand to my lips and kissing it.

"I should be saying that. Your just so beautiful sweetheart".

I smiled knowing I was happy as can be. I couldn't wait for our relationship to blossom into more.

Sorry this isn't very long.