"The doctors said I'm okay now. I just got out yesterday. They said I'm good to go. Sorry if I didn't visit you last year too. My doctor didn't let me."

/flashback/

- 2 years ago - Taehyung's POV

We heard a little bang. We know that the trigger was pulled. We just don't know who was shot. Or if someone was shot.

Then Jimin fell. I panicked and immediately caught Jimin in my arms.

"Jimin? Jimin?!" I searched if there's any gunshot wound on his body but found nothing.

Jungkook and Seokjin hyung came rushing to see too if Jimin's okay.

"Is everyone okay?!" I asked. If Jimin wasn't shot, and Jungkook and Seokjin weren't too. Then who was shot? I hope there's no one.

"Taehyung. Your shoulder is bleeding." Namjoon hyung said.

After hearing it and seeing that my shoulder is really bleeding, that's when I felt the sudden pain.

"Oh my God. Namjoon call an ambulance now!!" Hoseok hyung shouted.

I put pressure on my shoulder, feeling the blood rushing out.

"You saved Jimin Tae." Hoseok hyung said.

"H-huh?"

"Before we heard something, you shielded Jimin." Hoseok hyung continued.

Oh. I remember. Before we heard the sound of gunshot, I hugged Jimin seeing he's shaking and afraid too that he'll be shot, I hugged him tightly.

"You motherf*cker." Jungkook shouted at Seokjin hyung.

"I- I didn't... I didn't mean to!!"

"I'll make sure you'll rot in jail."

Just in time, the police, who Namjoon hyung decided to contact when we were still downstairs, came in.

- 2 days later -

I was discharged from the hospital. I never saw Jimin right after the incident. Hoseok hyung who visited told me everything.

Jimin was brought to an institution where he could rest and get healed. They said it's better that way because Jimin was so traumatized.

Jungkook stayed with his stepbrother which I was just informed that it was Namjoon hyung. Hoseok hyung said they didn't file a case against them since they helped us find Jimin.

As for Seokjin hyung. As much as we want to let it go, he killed Yoongi and that's against the law. Which we don't have any power now to prevent him from going to jail. To be honest, he's still my hyung. He's still the Kim Seokjin who I treated as my older brother. He was just, I don't know, in love? That he did all of those.