77

Even in his sleep, I could see how pained he is right now.

What happened in Seoul? I want to know what happened to Yoongi. Why do I feel like it had something to do with him? Don't tell me...

No. He wouldn't do such thing. I know how much he likes Jimin but I'm sure he wouldn't do what I think he did. That's just ridiculous.

I know him. I know he did all those things before just because he likes Jimin so much. But I know he's not that kind of a person. He helped me before. He was a very good hyung to me. So it won't make sense if what I'm thinking is right.

But what happened there? Do I need to contact Namjoon hyung? But I forgot his number.

And why is Jimin not mentioning a thing about him? Does he already know? Is that the reason why he left Seoul? Is that the reason why he's back here in Busan?

I have a lot of questions in my mind. But I don't want to ask Jimin. I guess, that'll be too much for him. I already said a lot of things a while ago. He deserves some peace of mind.

I stayed there and watched him sleep.

After an hour or so, I felt him removed his hands from me. He's awake now.

Yes. Did I mention that after he gripped my wrist and asked me to stay, he didn't let go. Even after he fell asleep. I don't want to remove it and so I let him hold my wrist for the whole time he was sleeping.

"I-I'm sorry."

"No hyung. It's fine. Are you okay now?"

"Yes. Sorry again. And thank you."

"I should be the one saying sorry. I should have been more sensitive about your feelings."

He stood up from the bed. And faced me. We're both standing now.

"No. I think I need that. Thank you Jungkook. I'm really grateful that you're here."

"Sorry."

"I told you it's fine."

"No. I mean, I'm sorry. For what I did. For..... you know."

"Let's just forget about it and start anew."

He gave me the sweetest smile I've ever seen from him. Am I not dreaming?

"You serious hyung?"

"Ahahahaha. I thought you wanted my forgiveness?"

"I do. But..."

"Hi. My name is Park Jimin. You are?"

He lend me his hand as if he's waiting for a shake hands. It took me a few seconds before I understood what he's trying to do.

"Waaaaaah!! Hyung!!!!"

I was so happy that instead of taking his hands for some shake hands, I hugged him so tight.

Maybe because of shock or him losing his balance, we landed on the bed. Me still hugging him. He pushed me and we both just laughed.

"Too happy."

"Sorry. Haha. I'm just.... Thank you so much hyung. Thank you."

"No Jungkook. I should be the one saying that. Thank you. So much."