81

He left the room and I was left alone. I just realized that I should have escaped and just asked for the truth to Jungkook.

Now I'm locked here.

Seokjin hyung. Of all the people, why him? I treated him as my older brother. I could forgive him for planning all this but him killing Yoongi? No. I can never and will never forgive him.

He came back with a food tray. He's expecting me to eat after everything?!

Before he could even utter a word, I grabbed the glass of water and splashed it to him.

"Leave me alone."

"Your attitude won't work for me Jimin. Just because I love you doesn't mean I won't hurt you if it's necessary. Now eat!"

"I don't know you anymore."

"I told you, it's your fault. You made me who I am right now. This is all because of you and Yoongi. But don't worry I can always change. Just accept the truth that you're destined to be with me and everything will be okay."

"You're crazy."

"I am."

He's insane.

"Remember the time when you woke up naked and blamed Jungkook for that?" He asked out of the blue. I didn't answer. But I could still remember that time.

"Poor Jungkookie being blamed for something he did not do." He said and smirked.

"What do you mean?"

He didn't answer. Instead, he just smiled. An evil one.

"You didn't."

"Oh yes I did."

All my strength left me. I fell into my knees.

Why? Why would he do that?

He approached me and his both hands held my shoulders. He lifted me up and helped me sit on the bed.

I can hear him laughing.

"You look so fragile my love. You need rest."

I pushed him and he lost his balance resulting from him sitting on the floor. He just laughed again and looked at me with admiration on his eyes.

"If you don't want to eat, then don't. I'll starve you to death. And I'll make sure you'll be on your knees begging for food the next time we talk. And I won't make things easy for you Jimin. If you want to play, then I'm up for it."

He left after saying that. I can still feel the creeps I felt after knowing what he did to me before.

He's different from the hyung I know. He's not the Seokjin I knew.

He's a stranger now.

And I'm scared.

Yoongi.

Jungkook.

Help me.