61

Jimin's POV

This is what I need. Fresh air and ice cream.

I've been out for a while. I don't want to see Yoongi right now. I'm so pissed off.

I mean, what the heck was his problem? I was just asking.

Yeah yeah. He's worried and everything. But he could've talked to me nicely. Answered my questions without shouting at me.

Why do I feel like he's keeping something from me?

I decided to just went back home. I've been out for hours. It's already 8pm. I forgot that Yoongi's not the only one in the house. They're probably worried sick for me. I remember I turned off my phone.

Third Person's POV

"Y-yoongi? YOONGI!!!!"

Without closing the front door, Jimin ran and went to the guy who's unconsciously lying on the floor.

With a stab.

Drowning on his own blood.

"No no no no. Yoongi wake up. Babe. Wake up. PLEASE!!! YOONGI! THIS ISN'T FUNNY. WAKE UP!!"

"YOONGI DON'T DO THIS TO ME! WAKE UP!!"

"HELP!!!! I NEED HELP!!!l"

"Yoongi. Babe. Open your eyes. TALK TO ME YOONGI!!!"

"HELP!!!!!"

"Yoongi. I love you. So much. Please wake up. I'm sorry if I got mad at you. I'm sorry for shouting. I'm sorry. Just please wake up."

"Yoongi I need you. Please. Don't leave me. Please open your eyes babe. Just please. Yoongi. I love you. Yoongi please."

That's the only words he said before Jimin lost his consciousness.

------
To those who wants to kill me. Just send me a personal message. I'll give you my complete address. Make sure to torture me. I deserve it.