18

I woke up with the feeling that someone is watching me. I looked around and saw him. Sitting. Few meters  away from me. I noticed his bleeding shoulder.

I want to ask what happened but it hit me before I could even speak a word.

Oh yeah. I stabbed him.

"You're awake." He said coldly.

I can see through his eyes. His anger. Lust. Pain.

He stood up. I want to run. Away from him. I know he's going to hurt me. But my feet are still tied. And my hands too.

He sit beside me and held my jaw.

"You don't think that I will let that pass, do you?"

"I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to. F-forgive me. I-I'll behave from now. Please don't hurt me."

"No Jimin. You need to learn your lesson."

He kissed me so hard. I tried pushing him away but I can't..

"N-O!"

"You're mine only! Mine."

His lips moved to my neck. Licking and sucking it. It hurt so much. He sank his teeth into my sensitive skin making sure he left some marks.

He ripped my shirt and I feel the cold from the air and from his touch.

"N-not this. Please!"

He didn't listen tho. He moved on top of me and kissed me again. He bit my lower lip and as much as I don't want him to grant what he wants, his hand went down and gripped my crotch making me whimper. He took this chance to slid in his tongue.

I feel so disgusted. Yoongi, where are you!? Save me.