73

We ate in silence. Yes. I let him have his breakfast here. And yes. I cooked for him. Or rather for us. He saved me yesterday. It's the least I can do, right?

No one tried to speak. I remembered what happened last night. I feel so shy all of a sudden. Breaking down in front of him.

"About Yoongi hyung."

"Let's not talk about last night please."

We said in unison.

He looked at me with questioning eyes but didn't speak anymore.

"I came here to forget. So please let's not talk about it anymore. Anyway, this will be the last time I'm seeing you, right?"

"Hyung-"

"Look Jungkook. I'm not really comfortable with the thought of you being near me. It scares me to be honest. I don't even know what came in to my mind letting you here in my house, talking while eating breakfast as if you're my childhood friend I haven't seen for a long time."

"You still don't remember me."

"Huh?"

"Of course. What am I even thinking. You just met me one time. You haven't even got my name that time."

"Jungkook what-"

"But I still remember everything hyung. Everything. I never believed in "Love at first sight." before. Until that day. It's not love at first sight tho. It's 'love at first meeting'."

"Okay Jungkook. I think we're done here. You can leave now."

"Hyung. Hear me out first please."

I stood up, making my way to my room. But he grabbed my wrist.

"Jungkook I-"

"Just one day."

I gave him a "what are you talking about" stare.

"Give me one day hyung. I just want to show you how sincere I am with my sorry. How really sorry I am. And if you still can't forgive me after that, I'll go. I'll stay away."

"Jungkook. You really don't have to do this, okay? If you want my forgiveness, okay fine, I forgive you. But right now, I just want to be alone."

"I saved your life."

"Excuse me? Are you asking for something in return?"

"Yes. I almost died there. So you owe me."

"Wow. I already gave you first aid. I also let you sleep here and have breakfast. We're equal now."

"I didn't tell you to do those things. You're the one who dragged me here. I think we fell asleep at the same time. And you should've told me to go, right after I woke up."

"I didn't tell you to save me either."

"I could've died there."

"But you're still alive."

"I'm hurt."

"I already treated you."

"I'm still hurt."

"Then go to the nearest hospital."

"Ah jinjja. Hyuuuung."

This kid. Really.

Cute.

Wait, what?

"Jungkook, plea-"

"I'm just asking for a day."

"You're not going to stop, are you?"

"No."

"Aish."

"Should I consider that as a 'yes'?"

"You left me no choice."

"Thank you hyung!!"

He pulled me and gave me a tight hug.

Okaaaay.

"Jungkook I think-"

"Sorry! Sorry! I'm just so happy. I'm sorry."

He let go of me and returned to his breakfast while smiling.

Jimin. You're crazy.