76

Super slow update. I know. I'm sory. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

----

"Hyung, can I ask something?" I asked him while we're busy eating our lunch.

"You already asked."

"Hyuuung."

"Spill it."

"Ahmmm. About.... About Yoongi hyung-"

"Jungkook please."

"I know. I know. You're not ready for this yet. You're still hurting. I could see that in your eyes. But hyung, you can never move on without accepting it."

"Jungk-"

"Hear me out first please?"

Jimin didn't answer. He just stopped eating. I can see the sadness in his eyes.

"I know how much you love him. Since that 'incident' between us, I could hear you every night crying, calling out for his name. After years of following you, I know how much you're in love with him. But hyung. He's gone. No. I'm not saying that you have to completely forget about him. What I'm trying to say is, life goes on hyung. And for sure, Yoongi hyung is not happy right now seeing you miserable. You may not say a word, but everything is visible in your eyes. You're still trapped."

"You said it yourself. You know how much I love him. So you should know too that what you're saying, what you all are saying is impossible. You, everyone, telling me to move on. Jungkook it's not easy."

"I asked someone before, how he dealt with him losing his family. Being alone. He told me, it's because he has friends. I lost my parents that time and I almost tried to commit suicide. But that angel of mine saved me. He doesn't even know me. He just met me. Saw me trying to kill myself and started talking to me. I guess, to distract me? Anyways, what I'm saying is, you have friends hyung. You have me? We will never leave your side."

"That guy you're talking about? Well he's stupid. How could he just easily accept the fact that his parents died? Friends and family are different Jungkook."

"Are you saying you're stupid hyung?" I whispered.

"Huh?"

"Huh? I didn't say anything. But yeah. You don't get my point, do you? Hyung. When Yoongi hyung died, what was the first thing you did?"

"Cry. Of course. Was that a trick question?"

"Aside from that?"

"What do you mean, 'aside from that'?"

"You left your friends in Seoul."

"Because I need my time. Alone."

"No hyung. You don't need some time alone. You need someone. Not time. And for sure you left Seoul too because you remember him in every possible way. Like what I've said, you will never move on until you accept the fact that he's gone and cope with it. Until you realize that he's no longer here."

With the last words I said, he started to cry. I hate seeing him like this. But I need to tell this to him. Because who will?

I was unsure first whether to hug him for comfort or not. But I know he needs some shoulder to cry on.

I went near his seat and hugged him. At first I thought he was going to push me. But he didn't.

He cried and cried until I feel his weight getting heavy.

"Hyung?"

He must have fell asleep.

I debated with myself whether to carry him or just assist him. Afraid he might wake up, I just assisted him to what looks like his bedroom. Slowly as possible because I don't want to wake him up.

I lay him onto his bed and fixed his blanket to cover him up. It's too cold today and I don't want him getting sick.

I was about to go when he gripped my wrist.

"Don't go. Please."

His eyes are closed but I can't confirm if he's dreaming or not.

"Please."

I saw a tear dropped from his right eye landing on his pillow.

Hyung. I hate seeing you like this. Bring back the old Jimin. The old Jimin I met on that rooftop. Bring back my angel.