47

As I open the door of Hoseok's room, I saw him already awake.

"H-hyung?!"

And he started crying.

I approached him. Sat on the chair that I brought near his bed.

"Hoseok what happened?"

"H-hyung. I thought I was gonna die. I really thought...."

"Ssshhh. Calm down. Can you tell me what really happened to you? You've been missing for days."

"I... I was about to ride the bus when someone.... Someone punched me.. He dragged me to somewhere I'm not familiar. Actually, they dragged me. There were two. One was wearing a mask so I didn't get the chance to see the other guy's face. The other, I don't know. They held me captive for hours? I don't know how long. Another guy taller, pointed a gun at my head. Hyung. Hyung I was so scared."

"I'm sorry Hoseok."

"W-why are you being sorry?"

"Because... Because... It has something to do with Jimin's stalker."

"The... Huh? The one who... That guy?"

"Yes. I'm sorry."

"Stop saying sorry hyung. This isn't your fault. Or Jimin. None of you two."

"But.. If you were kidnapped, how did you get out? How did you escape?"

"T-the guy who pointed a gun at me, he was stopped by the other guy. Then they left. I was able to escape when someone heard me shouting."

"I heard from Taehyung that he saw you. He called you but you just run. Why didn't you approach him? Why not call the police? Why not go home to Seokjin hyung's house?"

"I remember that. I remember seeing him. But I saw that guy behind him. The other one who's not wearing any mask. That's why I run. Scared that he'll get me again. I haven't got the chance to call the police. I feel like someone's following me everyday. That's the reason that I didn't come home. I don't want Jimin and Seokjin hyung to be in danger too. I tried going home once, when I felt like it's safe to go home. But I found no one. And our house is a complete mes- OH MY GOD... HYUNG!!! SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THEM!!"

"Yes. But they're now safe. Calm down."

"What do you mean?"

"Jimin. Jimin was kidnapped. By his stalker. Held him captive for days. But I already got him. With Seokjin hyung. You and Seokjin hyung. We thought you guys are already dead. That's what Jungkook told Jimin before he got him."

"Jungkook?"

"Jimin's stalker."

"So he's now in prison?"

"Not yet."

"WHAT?!"

"I just got Jimin back this morning. I... Long story."

"Where is he now? Jimin. Is he alright? Nothing did happen to him right? Hyung, I want to see him."

"He's with Taehyung."

"THEN CALL THEM!"

I just glared at him.

"S-sorry hyung."

"Seokjin hyung's room is 124. Do you want to see him? Are you okay now? Can you get up?"

"I'm fine now hyung. The doctor told me that I'm free to go once I feel it. I want to be discharged now. I don't want to be here."

"Okay. I'll just tell the nurse and then we'll go to hyung's room. I'll be back."