54

Yoongi's POV

It has been a week since I got Jimin and Seokjin hyung back. Since Hoseok returned. Since Jungkook told me about the other guy. It has been a week.

I never received any messages from that guy again. Maybe because we're together and he can't afford to get caught.

Been watching their actions. Taehyung, as usual, is clingy to Jimin. Seokjin hyung, ever since we got back from the hospital, he kept asking Jimin if he's okay or does he need anything. Hoseok, it's as if the incident occurred 2 years ago didn't happen. Jimin and Hoseok are close to each other again. I couldn't think of anyone. I don't know anymore. Everyone can be that guy if I'm going to base it on their actions.

One time, I caught Seokjin hyung staring at Jimin. A "predator to prey" stare. That kind of stare. When he looked at me, maybe he noticed that someone's looking at him, he smiled and walked away.

Just yesterday, when I entered Jimin's room, I didn't expect that Hoseok would be there. Jimin's sleeping and he's just standing near his bed. Looking at him. When I asked him what's he doing there, he said he's just looking for something and thought that maybe he'll find it in Jimin's room. I asked him if he found what he's looking for, he said no and just went outside the room.

Taehyung. When I said that he's clingy as usual, skinship is of course part of that. When Taehyung and Jimin, one time were playing, Taehyung tickled Jimin, he accidentally, that's what he said to us, ACCIDENTALLY, kissed Jimin. Jimin pushed him and cried. I asked Jimin why and he explained that he didn't mean to push Taehyung so hard. He just felt scared. That smack triggered something he wants to forget. That incident. I asked Taehyung what happened because Seokjin hyung asked Hoseok and me to help him in the kitchen and the two were left in the sala playing Wii so we didn't see what happened. He said that he's tickling Jimin when both of them fell from the sofa and accidentally kissed Jimin. I don't know what to believe tho.

I never thought I'll be saying this but I wish I could see Jungkook again. Just so he could tell us everything.