Q&A

I don't really wanna do this but I think it's fun! Haha.

Characters' Q&A::

For Jimin:

For Jungkook:

For Seokjin:

For Taehyung:

For Hoseok:

For Namjoon:

For Yoongi:

For Mark:

For me ^^:

Characters' turn to ask::

Jimin: Yoongi hyung or Jungkook?

Am I really a bad boyfriend for deciding to stop mourning for Yoongi? :(

Is it really okay if I fall in love or at least like Jungkook? I mean, he's my kidnapper after all.

Jungkook: Help me find Jimin, okay?

And am I already forgiven?

Seokjin: I don't deserve all the hates. Am I wrong? For what I did? I just love Jimin so much! I'm the real victim here! Why do you guys hate me so much?!

Taehyung: I'm hurt. Why did you all thought it was me? I never really liked Jimin the way you thought I like him. I have Mark. Why me? :(

Hoseok: I almost died out there but no one believed me. I want to know why? :(

Namjoon: I know what I did was wrong. I'm sorry. Can you guys still forgive me?

Yoongi: I believed you guys. I thought it was Hoseok. You misled me. Now what? I'm already dead. I miss my Jimin. Do you want me guys to be back?

Mark: Ahmm. Hello?

Me: Hey!! I just want to say thank you. Thank you so much for all the reads, votes, comments, subscribers and to those who added my story to their reading lists (Watty). I just want to ask how did you know my story? And what made you read this? I am just really curious as to why I'm receiving a lot of positive feedbacks, votes, subscribers and reads. I mean, this is really the first ever story I published that received a lot of attention. The number of reads is no joke. May it be on Watty or AFF. The votes. I don't even know why do you keep on voting this. Not that I don't want to. But, I'm taking a lot of time just for me to publish one chapter. I publish short updates. Not 100% grammatically correct chapters. But still, you vote. And the comments. I always say that I don't give a care if you don't vote or comment. Just the number of reads is enough for me. But you guys don't know how much I get excited whenever I get notifs that someone commented on a chapter. May it be a 'one word' comment or a 'one paragraph'. Haha. I may not reply on every comment but I do really read them one by one. Whenever I'm down and I don't know what to update, I just simply read your comments and I'll feel inspired again. That's why I'm thankful. Back to what my questions are, I'll really appreciate it if you guys answer my questions. Again. Thank you so much. To all my readers, silent or active, thank you thank you thank you.

Ps: I'll post the answers on my next update with a story update too. ^^