34

"Jungkook, I'm leaving now."

"Good."

"Ha! Just so you know, I'm taking Jimin when I get back. I just need to look for a house."

My plan's working.

"Whatever. Just leave."

He left without saying another word.

Yes. My plan's working. I just need to give Jimin back to Yoongi before he returns.

I fished my phone out and texted Yoongi.

Yoongi: Change of time. Be here in the morning. ASAP.

I went to Jimin's room and unlock all the locks.

I saw him sleeping. What a sight. He's too beautiful. Inside and out.

I'm not that shocked that you didn't recognize me. Years have passed.

I guess I need to let you go now. I'm sorry Jimin. I'm so sorry. I've been so crazy about you without me noticing that I'm hurting you. I'm sorry. You'll never see me again.

You're happy with Yoongi. I know once you're back in Yoongi's arms, he'll never leave by your side again. He can protect you. Not me who did nothing but to hurt you.

I'm sorry.

"I love you."

I kissed his forehead and said good night. I went back to my room to pack my things.

I have no where to go. But I need to leave. I hope all my savings is enough for me to go abroad. If not, I'll just go back to Busan.

About him, I'll just leave a note to inform Yoongi about his traitor friend. Jimin will be so hurt once he knew about him.

After packing my things, I removed all the locks from Jimin's room. I'll also leave without unlocking the front door so that Yoongi can go inside.

So I guess this is it.

Goodbye Jimin.

YOU ARE MINE // JiKook [EDITING]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें