72

I woke up with my head aching so badly.

The first thing I saw was the first aid kit. And I remembered everything.

I was treating Jungkook's bruises and..

Wait. But why am I lying now on the couch?

I stood up. Feeling something weird around me, I looked around and saw Jungkook on the couch. Sleeping.

Why did he sleep like that? That could cause him a stiffed neck.

I went near him and decided to wake him up but his peaceful face somehow stopped me.

He looks like an angel.

His face. His nose. His eyelashes. His eyebrows. His..

lips.

Aish. Stop it Jimin.

I turned around and decided to let him have his sleep but of course, that damn mini table has to be there. Making me tripped and falling on Jungkook.

Oh God.

"H-hyung?"

"I-I'm s-sorry. I didn't mean to. I w-woke up. Then I s-saw you. I wanted to wake you up b-but decided not to. T-then the table, y-yeah that freaking table mad- wait. Why are you smiling?"

"You're so cute hyung."

I felt my face heated. I know for sure I'm red as a tomato right now. Nice.

"YA!"

"Haha. What? It's true. You're so cute."

"Can you not." I said. Making it sound like I'm irritated.

"Haha. Okay. Okay."

I didn't respond to that. Oh f*ck. I can still feel my face burning up.

"Ahmm. Hyung."

"What?!"

"As much as I want our position right now to last, I badly need to use the comfort room."

Realization hit me so hard. I'm still sitting on his lap!! What the heck Jimin!

I jumped up and turned around. If I could rate the hotness I'm feeling right now. 10 being the highest, I'll rate it 100.

"Sorry if I have to cut our moment."

"What are you even-"

"I'm just kidding hyung. May I use your  comfort room?"

I pointed where it is. Still not looking at him.

"And hyung.."

"What?!"

"Good morning!"

He said. And went straight to where he needs to go.