19

After he used me, he dressed me and left the room. With my shirt still being ripped, I can feel the cold. I just want to go home now. I just want to see Yoongi now.

Why is this happening to me? Why me?

Questions filled my mind as tiredness overtakes me.

Please let this all be a nightmare.

I heard someone shouting outside. I can tell that he's not Jungkook. That voice, it's familiar. But I'm too sleepy to think more.

**

*Someone's POV*

I opened the door and sat on the sofa. Just thinking things.

I didn't want to hurt Jimin. I didn't want to scare him.

But I love him so much.

I'm the one he should be with. Not Yoongi. I'm the one who liked him first. Loved him first. Even before he met Yoongi. It's me who's taking care of him ever since his parents died in an accident.

But he chose Yoongi.

Jimin was mine. Until he came and ruin everything.

I'm tired of playing nice. I'm just taking back what is mine.

I decided to see him. I wish he's sleeping right now. I can't let him see me. That's not the plan.

I went down to the basement. Me and Jungkook decided to keep him here so no one would notice.

Before I could open the door, Jungkook walks out the room topless. He was shocked to see me here, i know. He's not expecting me to come back before the next day.

"What did you do?"

"H-hyung. I...."

"JEON JUNGKOOK, WHAT DID YOU DO?!"