56

Yoongi's POV

"Yoongi?"

"Hmmm?"

Me and Jimin are alone now in the house. The three just went to the market to buy some supplies.

"Are you sure that the police are working on my case?"

"Jimin."

"Yeah yeah. I know that you said to forget everything. But you can't expect me not to be bothered by that. And I should know what's happening on my case right now. It's about me Yoongi. I was the one who was kidnapped."

"The police are doing their job."

"But why aren't they interrogating me?"

"I already told them what happened."

"I should be the one telling them everything."

"I already told them okay!"

"Why are you getting mad!?"

"I'm not!"

"You are! You keep on raising your voice. I was just asking."

"Because you keep on nagging and nagging. Why won't you just listen and believe me?!"

"See?! You're shouting again!"

"I'm not!"

"You're acting like you're hiding something Yoongi."

"Well you're acting like a brat right now."

He didn't answer back. Instead, he stood up and went inside his room. Closing his door with a loud bang.

Okay. What did I just do?

I didn't mean it okay. I was just shocked that he asked me that. I didn't prepare for that. He's right. If the police are investigating right now, they should have come here and ask Jimin. The police can't just take what I'll say but they have to ask Jimin himself.

But of course, none of them will come here since I didn't ask for their help.

It's better this way. Jimin will be hurt if he'll know one of his friends did that to him.

"Yoongi. Why are you alone?"

"Ah hyung. You're back."

"Just me. Taehyung went home to get something in his house. Hoseok said he needs to send some work files. Can you help me here?"

"Ah yeah. Sorry."

I stood up and helped him with the plastic bags and went to the kitchen.

"You alright? Where's Jimin?"

"In his room. Just had some misunderstandings."

"Why are you here then? Shooo! Go talk to him. Fix that."

"It'll be fine hyung. I'll give him time."

I felt my phone vibrated. Someone texted me. I fished out my phone from my back pocket and saw that it was that guy.

I immediately looked at Seokjin hyung. He's there. Taking out the vegetables from the plastic bag. He's not using his phone? Then, does that mean...

"Hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Could I excuse myself for a while? I'll just have to get something in my room."

"Sure sure. I'll call you guys when food's already done."

"Okay."