WRITER'S NOTE :)

First of all. That's not the ending yet. Hahahahahaha. I'm sorry. That's not really the ending guys. I just want to play. Lol. So yeah! Enjoy! Haha!

----

EPILOGUE

- 2 years later -

Taehyung is making his way to a cemetery. It's 'his' death anniversary. He didn't get the chance to visit last year because of work so he made sure that he will visit this year.

"Hey. Miss you." He said, talking to 'him' as if he's really there.

"Sorry if I didn't get the chance to visit last year. I was busy. I really did want to come here but my boss didn't let me. Oh. I forgot, I was promoted! Isn't that a good news? I wish you were here tho, so we could celebrate. I m-"

"You came!"

"Oh hey! Of course. Why wouldn't I be here?"

"Well, they said you missed last year's."

"Sorry. Long time no see."

"Yeah. It's been what? 2 years?"

"Yeah. Well I'm glad you're okay now."

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For everything."

"You're still clingy."

"Yeah. Whatever." He giggled. "Hey! I'm sorry I'm late." He continued, but now he's talking to the tomb.

"As usual." Taehyung whispered.

"Ya! I heard that!" He smacked Taehyung's head. Taehyung just laughed.

"I'll leave first."

"You just came here!"

"I need to be back as soon as possible. My boss would kill me. I still have a lot of papers to do and I just got promoted and I don't want to blew things off. I just really want to see him again since I didn't last year."

"Make sure to call me!"

"Yeah! I'll take of note of that. Bye!"

"Bye!"

As soon as Taehyung left, he averted his gaze to the tomb.

"Hey Yoongs! I missed you." Jimin said.