HEY! I'M STILL ALIVE!

Hey. I'm sorry for the very very very slow update. I've been really busy for the past few days. The same comeback date of Bangtan was the same day our final exam week started. After that, I still need to review for one national exam which I took last October 23. I got very sick right after the test maybe because of over-fatigue. And after that, I was busy preparing our birthday event for our MinMin. I am one of the admins/staffs of a fanclub here in our country dedicated for Chimchim. And we were busy preparing the venue and the such. Again, after that, i needed a rest since i was very tired and sick too. That's why it took me this long to publish an update. I do really hope that you're still interested in my fanfic after my last update.

Y.A.M has, I guess, a few chapters left before I end it. :( So I hope you'll stay with me until the end. BUT! I'm starting a new fanfic (shamelessly promoting, sorry) and I already published it's first chapter. It has the same genre. Let's play another guessing game there! Let's see if you can guess Jimin's murderer. ;) If you're interested, which I hope you are, do visit my profile!

I also have another fanfic to publish. No more guessing games! Hahaha. It's a JinMin fanfic (I'm sorry I'm such a trash.) with a little (?) NamJin and JiKook. But I'm still contemplating if I should publish the first chapter or wait for my new fanfic (the one I told you a while ago) to be finished.

Anyway, enough with all those promotions. (XD Sorry ^^v)

As of October 11, 2016.... I'm officially a Hobi biased!!! Hahahaha. So yeah! I now have three ultimate biases, Jimin, Jin and Hobi. HopeJinJi!!! It all started when he wrecked my list after hearing Wishing On A Star and the rest is history. XD To all Hoseokie biased, welcome me fam!! XD

Okay. I talked too much. Sorry for wasting your precious time. Let's get back to where I think we stopped. XD

Thank you for waiting!