84

Third Person's POV

"Did you tracked him down?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes I did." Namjoon confirmed.

"Thank you so much Namjoon. This is such a big help. And you too Jungkook. I'm still mad at you for doing those things to my bestfriend but thank you for letting us know."

"No Taehyung hyung. Don't thank me. This is nothing compared to what I did to Jimin hyung. I just have one favor to ask. Please save him. Please."

"We will Jungkook. We will." Hoseok patted the younger.

/flashback/

"Hyung."

"Jungkook??!!! Where have you been?!"

"I have no time to explain hyung. I need your help. I need to see Taehyung hyung."

"Jungkook, you need to stop this."

"No hyung. You don't get it. Jimin is in danger. Seokjin took him!! Help him please!"

"What did you say?! How?!"

"Hyung please!!!"

"Okay okay. Calm down. Give me a second."

Namjoon took his phone out and started dialing.

"Hello Taehyung?.. Yes. May I know where are you right now?.. Can we go there right now?.. Yes. I'm with someone. He knows where Jimin is... I actually don't know too but I think this is an emergency... Okay okay. I'll wait for your text. We'll go ahead now... Yes... Bye."

Namjoon ended the call and faced Jungkook.

"Let's go?"

"Thank you hyung. Thank you so much."

"You know you can always count on me. I'm your brother."

"I know. I promise. Once Jimin hyung is safe and away from Seokjin hyung, I-I'll stay with you and your family." Jungkook stuttered.

"They're your family too Jungkook. Now, we have to save Jimin first."

"Let's go hyung."

/fast forward/

"I-I know you!! Why are you here??!!! Get out!!!" Hoseok shouted.

"Hoseok hyung! They're our guests! He's with Namjoon hyung."