44

While thinking what happened in the store a while ago, my phone beeped. Someone texted me. The number. I already saved it and named it 'stranger' before. The guy who told me he knows where Jimin was.

Stranger: You happy now that you got Jimin back? Ha! I suggest, you better treasure the moments you're with him. Who knows, maybe you'll never get to see him again. After I take him back.

I texted him back. I'll play the game he wants to play.

I already know who you are.

Stranger: Oh really now? Do you really know me? Are you really sure that you already know me?

Why won't you just stop? Jungkook already stopped.

Stranger: Why would I stop when I already started everything? Like you said, you already know me. Then you should know now that I finish everything I started. That kid, Jungkook? Well, I don't care anymore. He betrayed me. Oh wait. Did he really? Or maybe it's the other way around? :)

Well. You know what? I saw Jungkook a while ago. He told me something. Yes. I may not know who you are right now but it'll happen sooner than later. And when that happens, I swear, you'll regret that you were born. My dear friend.

I received no reply after that. Maybe he got scared. Serves him right.