80

I opened the door to see someone who I'm not really expecting.

"H-hyung."

"What the f*ck Jimin! Don't you know how worried we are!"

He went straight inside without removing his gaze at me. I locked the door and faced him

"I-I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Is that all you got to say? Sorry?! Was it that hard to text us? To dial our number and f*cking call us?!"

"Hyung. Don't shout."

"Did you forget that there's people caring for you? Worrying why they still got no response coming from you?!"

"Hyung. I'm really sorry. I got robbed the night I came here. They got my phone."

"Oh my God Jimin."

He pulled me and checked if I was alright.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Did they do something to you?"

"Hyung I'm fine."

"Why didn't you tell us? Why didn't you borrow someone's phone and call us?"

"Did that but can't find anyone who can lend me their phone. I'm new here hyung. Doubt that they'll lend their phone to someone who's basically a stranger. And hyung, you guys have your own life. It's not 'me' all the time hyung. I got the time I wanted. The time I needed. It'll all go to waste if I came back or even let you guys come here. It will just haunt me back. The things I want to forget."

"But still, you should've called us. Tell us you're fine. We are all so worried Jimin. To the point where we almost asked for help from the cops. After everything that happened before, you can't expect us to not be worried."

"I'm sorry hyung."

"Sorry too for shouting, for over reacting. I'm just so glad to know you're fine. Just don't do it again a'ight?"

"Yes. Sorry."

He sat down and closed his eyes. He's maybe tired from traveling from Seoul to here.

"Ahmm hyung. Not that I'm too eager to make you leave the house but what time will you leave? KTX's last trip is 10pm. And it's already quarter to 9."

I asked him that because I'm expecting Jungkook to be here in a while. Hyung will be really shocked if he knows I'm being friends with Jungkook.

"You kidding me? I'm staying here. And I brought my car."

"But hyung! Your work!"

"Took a week-off."

"Hyung!"

"I'll go cook our dinner now. Did you already eat? I'm starving."

"Ah jinjja. Hyung!"

"You can't stop me Jimin." He said and left to go to the kitchen.

I ran to my room and immediately called Jungkook.

"Jungkook! You can't come here."

"Eh? Hyung! But why? We're going to see this new movie, remember?"

"Seokjin hyung's here."

"What?!" The sweetness of his voice already gone. Instead, I could only hear it's coldness. And fear?