40

"So.... What happened? How did you get Jimin?"

"Jungkook called me. He gave me an address."

"What?! How on earth... Why would he do that? I mean, he kidnapped Jimin, he almost killed yo-"

"Tae!"

"What are you talking about Taehyung? Who almost killed Yoongi?"

"O-oh. I... He..."

"Kim Taehyung."

"Jimin, I'm fine!

"Shut up. I'm not talking to you Yoongi. Kim Taehyung answer me."

"Jim-"

"I just want to know the truth! What happened?!"

"Well. We received a text. Saying that he knows where you are so hyung decided to go to the place he was told to go but I found him lying on the road. I don't know okay?"

"Jimin. This is not about me, okay. I'm fine. I'm alive, you see!"

"But Yoongi..."

"Ssshhhh. I'm fine. Promise. It's you. I'm worried about you."

"Jimin. Tell us what happened. Maybe we could use all those informations so Yoongi hyung and I could help Namjoon hyung look for Jungkook."

"Namjoon?"

"When you're still missing, I met him. He told me that he knows how to track someone. I asked for his help to look for you but because of his schedule, Yoongi hyung never met him. In short, we never got his service."

"Jimin. I know it'll be hard for you to recollect and talk about what happened but if we want to make Jungkook pay, knowing you tho, you'll just let this pass but NO. I can't forgive him for what he did to you. We need some informations that can help us track him."

"But Yoongi."

"Jimin NO! I will never let this pass. Please listen to us. We're doing this for you. Okay. You're alive, Seokjin hyung's alive. But Hoseok. How 'bout Hoseok? He killed him Jimin."

"Hyung?"

"What?"

"Yoongi hyung."

"What Tae?!"

"Hoseok hyung's alive."