41

"What are you talking about Taehyung?"

"I.... Ahmmm... I... Found him."

"Taehyung!!!! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Well, I don't want you to get distracted. And you're already worried sick for Jimin's whereabouts."

"Even so! Where is he?"

"I don't know."

"What?! I thought..."

"Yes. I did find him. But it was just for I don't know, 3 seconds?"

"And how sure you are that it was him?"

"I called him. He looked back and he ran after seeing me."

"Eh?"

"I don't know too so don't ask me why. I did try to chase him. But he was so fast."

"Try calling him Yoongi."

"I already did that Jimin. After I saw him. Did that for a million of times. But he's not answering."

"Wait. Now that I think of it. The night when Jungkook.... When..."

"It's fine Jimin. If you still can't. Then we'll not pressure you. I'm sorry."

"N-no. This is important. When J-jungkook raped me...." I know all this time that Jungkook did that but after hearing it from Jimin himself, I can't help it but to have that kind of feeling where you want to kill someone with your own two hands.

"That night. I heard someone talking or shouting. I know it's not Jungkook. I already memorized his voice. I'm 100 percent sure that it was not Jungkook but someone who's familiar."

"Wait Jimin. Y-you're not thinking that it was Hoseok hyung right?"

"I-I really can't remember. But his voice was really familiar."

"Jimin might be right."

"WHAT?! You too Yoongi hyung?!"

"Well, why do you think he's running away from you? We all know that he was supposed to be "dead". If he's a victim here, and if he was injured, he should've went home. But why is he running away?"

"Hyung!!! How could you say that?! He's our friend!! He will never do that to Jimin!"

"Y-yoongi. Taehyung m-might be right. You know how friendly I am. What if it was someone I knew before. Hoseok hyung will never do that to me. He has no reason."

"Really? You sure about that Jimin? Remember what he did to you 2 years ago?"

"Yoongi we're over that topic!!! And he was just drunk!"

"STILL JIMIN! THE FACT THAT HE ALMOST RAPED YOU! THE FACT THAT HE FORCED HIS SELF TO YOU! HOW SURE YOU ARE THAT HE'S NOT BEHIND THIS?!"

"YOONGI!!"

"NO. Don't Yoongi me Jimin. I did forgive him for what he did. Because you said that he was just drunk. That it was just an accident. But never did I forget what happened. No one's in the right mind to just forget that his so called 'bestfriend' forced his 'boyfriend' and almost raped him. Just because what? He likes you too? What could've happened if Seokjin hyung didn't come home that night? Huh Jimin? Tell me. Or wait... Maybe you want that to happen too? Maybe you also enjoy-"

*pak*

I could feel my cheek burning from the pain of his slap. I realized everything I just said. And I know it's too late now to take it all back. Now that all I can see is his tears streaming down from his face.

"How could you Yoongi. How could you doubt me like that?"

"J-jimin."

"No. I've heard enough. I'm going home."

"Ji... Jimin.. I..." I grabbed his hand but he just yanked it away.

"Don't. touch. me."

He ran and went outside the room. I want to follow him but Taehyung stopped me.

"Let me hyung. I'll take care of him. Just look after Seokjin hyung."

"T-tae. I didn't really mean..."

"I'll go now so I could catch up with Jimin."

He opened the door but stopped from his tracks.

"And hyung......

Thank you."

He said without facing me and finally shutting the door.