52

Jimin's POV

"Yoongi let go!"

"No."

He dragged me inside the comfort room and locked it.

"Yoongi! I said let go!"

"I need to talk to y-"

"You're hurting me!!!"

He immediately let go of my hand.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry Jimin. Just.. Let's  talk. You know I hate it every time we fight."

"Who's fault is it?"

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Hoseok hyung's still you're bestfriend. How could you suspect him? How could you doubt me?"

I whispered the last sentence. I didn't notice that I'm already crying until Yoongi cupped my face and wiped those tears.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm just scared. You don't know how scared I was when I reached your house and found you not there. I thought I'll never see you again. I thought I'm going to lose you.

Jimin. You know how much I love you. I can't afford to lose you again. Jimin I'm gonna die if anything happens to you."

"Y-yoongi..."

"Can you promise me one thing Jimin?"

I nodded.

"Never leave my side."

"Promise."

He hugged me. I feel so safe. Gah. I love this guy so much. I'm glad Jungkook brought me back to him. But.. Why?

I can't stop thinking about that. What if this is all his plan? What if he'll come back and get me? And who is he talking to that night? Aish. If only I can remember.

"Yoongi?"

"Hmm?" He brought me closer to him as we walk back to Seokjin hyung's room.

"Jungkook. What if..."

"Jimin. You don't need to worry about that. I already told the police. They'll be the ones to take actions about that. As for us, let's just forget what happened, okay?"

"Okay."