71

"Aaa-oouch!!"

" Stay still!!"

"It hurts!"

"Well, who told you to push and save me then?"

"Wow. You're really so ungrateful for what I did."

"First, don't talk as if we are close. Second, don't talk as if you did nothing wrong to me. Don't be so comfortable."

"I didn't even tell you to drag me here and give me first aid." He whispered that but I still heard it.

"Tch. One last thing. You called me 'hyung' before right? Then I guess I'm older than you? But then you talk to me like you're years ahead of me."

Actually Jungkook has a point tho. I don't even know why I dragged this guy to my house and started giving first aid for his foot and some bruises.

"Are you alone?"

"If you're planning something, better not do it or I won't hesitate to stab you again."

"I'm asking because I'm curious why Yoongi is not around. And I'm asking just to make sure that I'll leave you later knowing you're safe."

Not this topic please.

"So?"

"What?"

"Eh? I'm asking you where Yoongi is."

Stop.

"Jimin."

Please.

"Ya!"

Please. Stop.

"Jimin I just want to know okay? I'm not planning anything. I promise. See? I'm injured."

"Ya! Wh- H-hey! Why are you crying?"

He tried to wipe my tears but I stopped him from doing so.

"Don't touch me."

"O-okay. I'm sorry. I just want to know where Yoong-"

"He's not here."

"Oh. Why did he leave you alone here? It's dangerous. I told him to keep you safe. But what is he doing now? That craz-"

"He's dead."

"-y guy. I shou- what?"

"He's dead. He's dead. He's gone."

Now I can no longer control my tears. I'm hurting again. So much. I tried forgetting what happened. But I just can't.

Yoongi. I miss you.

I felt him pulled me and hugged me.

Despite of my non-ending tears and sobs.

Somehow.

Right now.

I feel

safe.

----
I miss Yoongi's character too!! ㅠㅠ