PLEASE READ! ✌️

Okay. First things first. Seriously guys, why are you reading this trash? Hahaha. But kidding aside, I just want to say thank you for reading this.
@asianfanfics
Everytime I log in here, I'm excited to see if the number of reads are increasing. And it does. Thank you. I don't really care if you vote or not. If you comment or not. The fact that you're reading this fanfic means a lot to me. Then there's some of you who left some comments here. I feel so touched. Like, I'm writing nonsense things and there's you guys who waste their precious time just to read this trash. Just to comment. For those who voted, is this ff really deserving of your votes? Haha. Thank you!!!!! You all know who you are. Thank you so much.
@wattpad
Same!! Thank you for those who voted and read. You really make me happy. Thank you so much.
...
To be honest, I really don't have any plot for this. Some fanfics just influenced me to write this one.
Actually, I'm planning on writing and ending this on text/chat format since my English is limited. Lol. I'm fully aware that I have problems with my English. Wrong usage of words, sentence structure, etc. I know. But it's hard to tell stories when you can't narrate it right? So, I just want to say sorry in advance for all those mistakes I wrote and I'll be writing. Bear with me please. (*꒦ິ⌓꒦ີ)
And for the next chapter, I want to say sorry again, in advance. That was my first time writing such scene. I'm cringing while writing that because I know it sucks. I'm just really sorry. ㅠ ㅠ  Smut is a big NO for me. I mean, I do read such genre but I can't write. It just feels weird. Hahaha.

Anyways, I hope you'll keep on supporting this. Thank you so much again!